- Well Baby Clinic
- Vaccination Center
- Pediatric and Neonatal Surgery
- Neonatal and Pediatric ICU
- Photo Therapy and ET Facility
- Exchange Transfusion Facility
- Child and Parents Psychological Guidance
The 6 - bed neonatal intensive care unit is fully equipped with all the monitoring systems and central oxygen to take care of any premature and serious baby. A separate staff is available round the clock for constant monitoring.
Paediatric Surgery is a subspecialty of surgery involving the surgery of fetuses, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. Common pediatric diseases that may require pediatric surgery include
- Congenital malformations: lymphangioma, cleft lip and palate, esophageal atresia and tracheoesophageal fistula, hypertrophic pyloric stenosis, intestinal atresia, necrotizing enterocolitis, meconium plugs, Hirschsprung's disease, imperforate anus, undescended testes
- Abdominal wall defects: omphalocele, gastroschisis, hernias,...
- Chest wall deformities: pectus excavatum
- Childhood tumors: like neuroblastoma, Wilms' tumor, rhabdomyosarcoma, ATRT, liver tumors, teratomas,...
- Separation of conjoined twins
Prevention is better than cure. Vaccination deals with immunization of a baby. Immunization is one of the most effective methods of controlling an infectious disease.Following Vaccines are administered: Polio, BCG, OPV, Hepatitis-B, Diptheria, Pertusis and Tetanus(DPT), Measles, MMR, TT.